Friday, July 17, 2009

Tony's Graduation!

June 2009

I remember Tony being born. I remember him playing with his "loptop" computer. I remember him asking, "what doing Uncle Mike, what doing?" Now he's a high school graduate.
Tony's dad Craig and Tami
Craig's godmother Patty and GeorgeIn the beautiful garden
Tony's cousins, me and DawnTony's great-aunt, my momTony's grandma, my Auntie CarolTony's great-uncle, my dad
Tony's godfather, Goren and Mrs. Sam
Notice the Rocky Horror t-shirt. At the time, he was trying out for the Clinton Street Cabaret which performs along with the movie showing on weekends. As he was opening graduation cards and receiving money, he was excited that he would have cash that he could put toward a corset. Can I tell you how much I love that?! Honestly. Dig it.

He ended up getting the part of Rocky! Yay, Tony! Don't dream it. Be it!

No comments: