Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Year's Eve

12-31-08
Champagne Ball
Hilton Downtown Portland

A friend of Ashley's puts on the Champagne Ball every New Year's. We volunteered to help set up and check in guests and were able to get in for free! Fun party with live bands, djs, 5 dance floors and a big balloon drop at midnight.

Prefunc in the room.
All of the girls: me, Kathy, Lisa, Ashley and Lynda.
I loved the new dress I bought on sale at White House Black Market. It felt very 50's. And I especially loved the flower I added to the waist.Dancing with Lisa. No clue who the dude was. Didn't even know he was in the picture until later.With Lynda and streamers.I think this is my all time favorite picture of Ashley :)
Some pimp dude.
We got to stand on stage prior to midnight and throw streamers and poppers to the crowd!Midnight!

No comments: