Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sunriver Holiday Party

January 2009

Annual District Manager Holiday Meeting at Sunriver.

Too much fun with Scott and Lisa!
I heart Scott. We missed Tony :(
Robyne making pasta and having fun!
Kidlets: Mia, Abbey, Lulu, Maja, Cora and Ally
Jules and Elliana!
DMs' wives: Cindy, Melinda, Kate and Catarina

Dana with his girly drink and appropriately poised pinky.
These are Lisa's White House Black Market faux leopard print shoes and my French brothel shoes from Ether!
Long story. So Shawn was going to take a picture of Jules, Lisa and me. We weren't ready but Shawn took a picture just to fool with us. I told him to wait, we're not ready! But apparently I was more animated than I thought. Joe used to tell me I looked pissed off during discussions even if I wasn't angry. I see now.
This is how the picture turned out. Makes me look a little bipolar.
Shawn and Mike. We're friendly at Am Fam.

No comments: