Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dallas

I spent last week visiting my cousin Cindee and her family in Dallas. They have a VERY beautiful home. She has decorated it so lovely! I didn't want to do any touristy things, so we were able to just hang out with the kids most of the time: Nicholas, Cassandra and Julia.
Is this not a gorgeous picture??!!!Cassandra has a very big personality in a little body.One afternoon I watched them at Boomerang. It's a kids play place that has about 10 huge inflatables for the kids to play on (bouncy rooms, slides, etc.) On the picture below, I asked them to smile, but they decided to snuggle on their own...I joined Cindee's Mothers and Others group for Bunco one night and a water park with the kids. Cindee and I also took advantage of Dallas' Restaurant Week. We were able to dine at Del Frisco's for only $35 for a 3 course meal that would normally cost much more. I had asparagus soup, a pepper crusted filet, garlic mashed potatoes, mushrooms, vegetable ratatouille and chocolate mousse. The entire meal was delicious, but the best part was the filet, and I'm not even that much of a red meat eater!

I was able to see Marco for a bit when he got back from work. They are a really beautiful family. Inside and out.
**Let's hear it for Cory who gave me the travel voucher so I could go there for FREE!!!! Thank you Cory!!!

No comments: