Thursday, February 28, 2008

Naked Lady Party

01/22/08
It's not what you think. Kristi hosted a snappy little clothes swapping party. Everyone brings clothes that they no longer wear, sorts them by type in different rooms and then tours the rooms and picks out clothes that other people are getting rid of. I was able to clean out my closet and get rid of 4 bags of clothes! I only brought home 4 items that I really like and know I'll wear (including an Ann Taylor skirt with the tags still on!) All of the remaining clothes are donated to a women in transition program. What a great idea!

Several items are deemed "hot items" that will most likely be coveted by multiple people. If you are interested in a hot item, you try it on for everyone and explain why you love it so. Then everyone anonymously votes for the person they feel the item suits best. I was lucky enough to get the camouflage patterned camisole with black lace trim. My pitch was that my boyfriend is in the Army, and I could wear it when I visit him. Indeed, the camo cami is now mine, and I am looking forward to wearing it!

No comments: