Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Animals are COOL!



06/02/08

Went to Bandon for a District Manager Meeting. Walked 18 one day so I could at least see the beautiful course. And it is beautiful! We also happened to have a caddie from South Africa who had an equally beautiful accent.

But since I'm not a golfer, I went to the West Coast Game Park Safari on another day with Ricia, one of the DM's who also doesn't golf. It was SO NEAT! They have deer, goats and peacocks roaming around where you walk. They are very friendly but usually walk away once they realize you don't have food. All of the animals are there because they need to be, either from being hurt and rehabilitated or unable to survive in the wild. I recommend it for anyone, including those with toddlers. http://www.gameparksafari.com/






About some of the pictures:
- The possum was born with bad eyes, so she couldn't make it on her own. I felt so sorry for her!
- The monkey didn't like me. He bent over in that weird pose, biting onto the cage and grabbing it and shaking it.
- Rare 4 horned sheep from South America
- We were able to hold and feed black leopard cubs!!!!!!!!

No comments: